Pages

Skip to main content

Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow



As a makeup artist not only do we have to be good at what we do, we also must be efficient with our time. The faster you are the more time and money you are able to save your client. Which is why I love products that will save me time and help me create a beautiful look for my clients.

I love this product because it is so easy to apply. It's the crayon I wish I had as a kid! The colors are beautiful, they offer a variety of shimmery colors and matte colors. They can be used as an eyeshadow base or as a precise highlighter. The best part is that they are part of MUFE's aqua line which makes it waterproof. This is my go to product when we are shooting at pools or beaches because it won't affect my work. For that same reason I love using this product for my bridal clients I can rest assure that they will look just as good in 10hrs. They are the same size as Sephora's jumbo liners and go on without skipping or having to press hard. 



I recently took a workshop at the Make Up For Ever boutique in Beverly Hills with head Makeup Artist Talia Cich. She showed us how to create a beautiful smokey eye using the black aqua shadow stick. It is literally the fastest smokey eye I've ever done and the amount of product was minimal. I was so impressed and swear by this technique. I think all MUAs should do smokey eyes with this product. The best part? No BLACK FALLOUT!! 



I am working on starting to do my own pictorials but for now here is an awesome pictorial from Joey Chong's blog on creating a smokey eye using the aqua shadow sticks. A smokey eye in just a few minutes!



I love this set I found on Amazon directly from Make Up For Ever and at only $20.75 it's worth the investment. They are travel size aqua eyes set but trust me a little goes a long way. It also  gives you the opportunity to play with a few different colors. The matte black is a must have:

Do you want the full size Aqua Shadow Sticks? I also found this one on Amazon:







Comments